We were the first company worldwide to create an advertising medium equipped with a thermographic camera which measures the temperature of passers-by. The interactive citylight features a highly interesting functionality. After you have had your temperature checked, you can take a Thermo-selfie and share it in social media.
The project was implemented for our customer, Saatchi&Saatchi. The campaign was aimed at promoting Theraflu brand, a medication combating flu symptoms from GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare portfolio.
- Thermoscanner installed on Pasaż Wiecha (4 days) and in Złote Tarasy (4 weeks).
- More than 1,000 measurements taken.
- A comprehensive maintenance-free solution which can be installed and used in any conditions.
- A water-resistant housing with a heating system in case the device operated in freezing conditions below -10 degrees was made for this project.
- A 65″ display, a computer, a distance sensor, a thermographic camera and a Wi-Fi router/Internet were installed in the housing.
- All that was controlled by an advanced application written in C++ and a mini-website for downloading the Thermo-selfie.
- The entire project was developed and prepared in 7 weeks.
In 2016, our solution was awarded a Bronze Lion at the international festival Cannes Lions in the Outdoor category for that project. This is the most important award in the advertising sector, “Oscar awards in advertising”.